Monday 7 July 2014

Dissertation - Contraceptive use in Sub-Sharan Africa

This researcher had conducted a meta-study of contraceptive use and availability in Sub-Saharan Africa. She had spent so much time on her research and had so much data that she developed writer's block. Actually, it was more like writer's reverse as she was virtually running away from her project and the submission deadline was looming.

I helped her organize her thoughts, plan her dissertation and develop her line of argument. As she began writing the different chapters, I helped her maintain consistency and relevancy and performed general editing. I also identified gaps in her initial findings, allowing her to correct these omissions, flaws and contradictions. At times, I applied the necessary pressure for her to meet the waypoints we had established on her submission timeline so that she met her internal and external targets.

The dissertation was submitted on time, she received an 'A', and it was even accepted for publication in a relevant journal.

Please contact me to discuss how I might help you with your dissertation by sending a message through the Comments section below. Click here for my Privacy commitment and to find out how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment