Sunday 10 August 2014

Working in an (International) School in the USA

Many international teachers want to work in the USA, and doing so can be both rewarding and a great adventure. However, it can also be a great challenge with all the different programs, types of school, jurisdictions, and expectations. The greatest challenges of all can be related to "employment authorization" or the visa. While I am not an immigration attorney, I have employed dozens of international interns and teachers, both locally and internationally hired. As a "Green Card" older myself, I have jumped through many of the hoops of living and working in the US.



Introductory offer - the first time you contact me, for only USD5 I will answer three questions on working in an (international) school in the USA.

Post your questions below as a Comment and please include your email address. Your questions and email address will not be published, and I will respond to you privately.


 

Subsequent contacts - questions after your introductory offer have different fees. Please contact me through the Comments below for more information.

Click here for more information on how this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment