Wednesday 11 June 2014

How does it work?

How does it work?


It's simple really. I am like your personal private coach or mentor; your critical friend. You pose questions that trouble you, or you have been unable to answer from other sources, and I provide suggested answers.

  • use the labels to the right
  • find the general category
  • look for your specific topic
If what you want does not appear, post your question(s) in any Comments section and I will respond to you privately. Scroll down for my privacy promise.

My answers to your questions result from my years of study, training, experience, and trial and error. I initially charge you something small to reflect your seriousness in asking the question, and my seriousness in providing possible solutions. If you like what I send you, you will come back with more questions and you see the initial payment as a good investment. If you do not like what I send you, you see the initial payment as "worth a flutter".

If you like my answers and come back with more questions (or for ongoing coaching and mentoring), different fees apply. Please ask me through the Comments section below.

Introductory offer - the first time you contact me, for only USD 5.00 I will answer three questions. Post your questions in the Comments section on the relevant page, and please include your email address. Your email address will not be published and I will respond to you privately.

Subsequent contacts - questions after your introductory offer, including essay reviews, help with examination preparation, ongoing mentoring through chat or skype, have different fees. Please contact me through the Comments below for more information. Remember that the introductory offer applies only to the first time you contact me.

Payment is through Paypal : it's safe for you and it's safe for me.

So why not you give it a go? Send my your questions, I will send you the payment link and, when your payment is confirmed, I will send you my answers to your questions. If I can't answer your question, I will tell you and you won't have paid a cent.

Privacy Promise - I will not publish your email address or any personally identifiable information. I will contact you only in response to your question(s) or to follow up on an earlier communication. I will not pass on your information to anyone else.

Images - unless stated otherwise, the images on this blog are not mine and the copyright remains with their respective owners if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment