Saturday 14 June 2014

Fundraising ideas

Income from the state (public schools) or tuition and other fees (non-public schools) can, and usually does, fall short of what your school needs or wants. So to make up or to augment that income, you will need to fundraise and believe me, everyone is sick of bake sales / cookie dough sales / spellathons which typically do not bring in sufficient to justify the effort anyway. I am not saying that bake sales / cookie dough sales / spellathons are not a good thing for an elementary class project in that they teach planning, organizing, the value of time and money and so on, but for the real cash you need, they just do not do.

I can help you with your school fundraising questions. Introductory offer - the first time you contact me, for only USD 5.00 I will answer three questions on school fundraising.

Post your questions below as a Comment and please include your email address. Your questions and email address will not be published and I will respond to you privately. 

Subsequent contacts - questions after your introductory offer have different fees. Please contact me through the Comments below for more information.

Click here for more information on how this works.



No comments:

Post a Comment